Activate Any Device in Response to Temperature Highs and Lows!|
X10 Smarthome TempLinc Module 1625
* Automatically turn on an air conditioner or window fan when temperatures rise above a level you determine
* Turn on a heater when the temperature in the basement starts jeopardizing your pipes
* More reliable than previous connection methods
Give your home the power to react to weather changes with the TempLinc, a revolutionary new sensor that sends X10 signals to your intelligent controller when certain temperatures are detected. All you have to do is just place it in the room you want to monitor, plug it into an AC outlet, and youre done. Requires a ControLinc Maxi for setting up and programming (sold separately). Designed for indoor use only, not to be used in water.
Heres just a few of the things this powerful sensor can help you do:
* Automatically turn a window air conditioner or window fan when temperatures rise above a level you determine
* Turn on a heater when the temperature in the basement starts to dip into freezing territory
* If your intelligent control system is equipped with motion sensors or a security system, you can program conditional commands that are only sent when someone is home
The TempLinc can transmit signals when the temperature changes, or when requested by the home automation controller. Programmable to report in Fahrenheit or Celsius and can report temperatures between -60and 131.
Each TempLinc uses one entire house code to report sensed temperatures (uses the RCS-compatible temperature chart). Only one TempLinc can be assigned to a single house code and a maximum of 16 TempLincs can be used in one home or building. Comes with an intelligent PowerLinc powerline adapter.
New Other: we have only taken out of the box for photo and to verify full functionality, tested out fine!